Total Pageviews

Tuesday 29 January 2008

Lesson: don't take any notice of hormone driven females!


Today has been a real emotional roller coaster once again, one minute up and the next down. The day though has ended very much on the up, and also with some rather humorous conclusions. Do not listen or pay too much attention to a hormone driven female! I will not into too much detail for the sake of my male readers, although I am sure that the majority, along with women the world over, will know exactly what I mean!

I never used to be troubled too much with mood swings at certain times of the month, but have noticed increasingly during the last couple of months that I seem to be experiencing these for the first few days, and being quite tearful to boot. I don't know what has caused this change, whether it may be related to a change in diet away from organic foods and less fruit and veg, but maybe it is time to start paying a little more attention to what I eat.

I guess I just have to learn though not to pay too much attention to myself at these times and take the rough with the smooth - most important of all, I need to laugh at myself and others and just not take everything quite so seriously. To think that I was seriously thinking of leaving my job is really quite laughable, and boy am I glad that I kept my mouth shut and didn't say things that I would regret. As it stands, the waffler was a real gentleman today and I think we are going to get along just fine. Nothing then has changed, I still like working there, and am still good at it and making progress, I just need to listen to my body a little more, or at certain times it seems, a little less.

No comments:

Post a Comment