Total Pageviews

Tuesday 25 March 2008

New growth and new beginnings


Last January (2007) I started an astrology course with my good friend and astrologer extraordinaire Sarah Jane Grace, and a very interesting and experiential course it was too. I studied astrology for about 2 years after I first developed an interest in spirituality, starting around 1996, and so knew the basics, but Sarah's course has taken my interest to much more depth and opened up a whole new way of looking at things.

The course itself finished just before Christmas, but we met up again tonight for the first of a series of monthly meetings. It was interesting to see just how much we all have in common with regard to what we are going through, and how I am not as alone as I thought I was in feeling the way that I do about how things are manifesting. We all have different things that we are going through - but every single one of us is flagging energy wise, and has no get up and go at all.

We have just moved into the sign of Aries, following the Spring Equinox on March 21st, which is traditionally associated with new growth and life, and is supposedly the time to begin new projects and start putting plans into action and thinking about the changes that we need to make in our lives. All four of us though reported a strong sense of anger and injustice though which is preventing Aries from manifesting in the right way.

Sarah then did a short atunement on each of us to bring us more into alignment with this sign and the energies that it represents - it will be interesting to see then if I feel any differently over the next few days and whether or not the ram permeates my dreams tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment