Total Pageviews

Monday 25 May 2009

Almost there - hold on tight!


I received an another Wings post from Karen Bishop last night but it was late, and I had the village newsletter to finish, so I chose not to read it until this morning.

The good news is that the wait for our new reality is almost over and will be anchored by the summer solstice on June 21st. It is no coincidence that that is also my birthday ! It will be a huge relief to finally have somewhere in which I can rest.

It has been a difficult year for many, and I am no exception. There has been much to let go of, in particular my job and the idea that Lundy would solve my problems. It did not, but simply created more. Well not more, but it certainly made me take a long, hard look at myself and my motivations for wanting to be there. I can see now with hindsight, that it would never have worked; if I was going to do it then I should have done it ten years ago, when my mother died. I didn't and so, I have to live with the consequences, the realisation that I have lost the opportunity for a wonderful, possibly life changing experience. In the end though, it does not matter, for the realisation that I have lost that and spent so much time and money concentrating my energies on one place, have been a life changing experience in itself. It is all a learning curve.

So although, we have lost and let go of much, it seems like we are still in stasis, waiting for those final pieces of the jigsaw to slot into place. The final steps must be completed before we are ready for the final transition which will take place around the summer solstice. This is not to say that we will wake up and find everything has magically changed, it is more an internal thing, where we will find that we have changed. The air will be lighter somehow and we will feel different and more positive. It is difficult to explain. The date of June 21st represents a portal, a window of energy that provides the signal that the time has arrived. The energy of this portal will serve to use its natural energy to support us for the transition to our new reality.

While we wait for the final pieces to slot into place, there seems little point in making long term plans (could this be the reason for my series of short term jobs?). If we attempt to create things before the time is right, chances are they will have to be undone. So, the reason that things appear not to be manifesting as they should be is because they are not meant to! It is as always a protective mechanism. The trick is (easier said than done) to know and to acknowledge that everything is as it is meant to be. So although it may seem cold and lonely, and very scary indeed, with nothing much to hold on to, by the time the new energy finally does arrive, boy will it be worth the wait !

No comments:

Post a Comment