Total Pageviews

Tuesday 20 November 2012

I am sorry. I love you. Please forgive me. Thank you.

A week after my new job offer came in, the initial euphoria is starting to wear off as reality kicks in and I realise that it might be quite some time until I am finally able to leave my current job. As this realisation begins to take root, my anger is also beginning to re-surface, aided somewhat by various conversations with work colleagues, who like myself have observed the way in which the Director behaves and found his morals shall we say, somewhat lacking.

I have begun to ponder in recent weeks exactly why this man seems to trigger so much anger. As despicable as his behaviour has been, I have to admit that it is not all about him, but also about me. If this were not the case then I would not have chosen to experience this and all that he has and continues to do, for I believe that people are only placed in your path in order for you to experience certain things and work through the issues that those people highlight. In this case it is not only what he is, but also what he represents. What he represents to me is all that has gone wrong in the material physical world, and everything that is corrupt, and lately I have seen an awful lot of that. With the news tonight that a former UBS banker has been jailed for his part in almost bringing down his bank, he will no doubt be sweating as he realises once again that this outmoded way of thinking, and indeed of not only conducting business but any aspect of life is no longer relevant and no longer works. I shall not though lose sleep on his account, for I have my own life and my own issues to worry about.

I am aware though that 21st December 2012, the date for the end of the Mayan calendar and quite possibly the most important shift in the consciousness of mankind takes place is fast approaching, and I need to clear as much of this anger as possible. So starting tomorrow I have resolved to send love to the situation in an effort to help it dissolve. If as is likely I am here for another 5 or 6 weeks, then there must be a reason for that, and I do not want to give the universe any more reason to keep me here than it needs to. The faster then that I can do this work, the faster and easier my departure, when it does come will be. So to my soon to be ex bullying boss, "I am sorry. I love you. Please forgive me. Thank you".  

No comments:

Post a Comment