Total Pageviews

Wednesday 2 September 2009

Over to you

Every so often you meet someone who seems to trigger something in you and whom you recognise in unseen ways from perhaps times past. This happened to me tonight with a new member of the Inner Journey group that Coran and I attend each Wednesday night.

The lady in question relayed a long and interesting tale about the spiritual work she has undertaken over the past 10 or so years, the details of which I will not go into here.

I have not done much promotional work on my book Genesis of Man in recent months, in fact there has been very little for over a year now. Each time I have picked it up myself and tried to read, the words have not taken shape in my mind, as I can no longer relate to the words that it contains, many of which were written over eight years ago. Still I get the feeling that this lady needs to read this book. A postcard has been given so the rest is up to her.

No comments:

Post a Comment